Saturday, April 18, 2009

Weapon Submission: TF

Another weapon submission from one of our dedicated followers!

Thomas:
Now I don't have any firearms, but I have plenty of blunt objects that would
be useful against an undead ghoul.
After seeing Shaun of the Dead I purchased a cricket bat, despite not being
able to play the game.
I later realised that a wooden bat wouldn't last long after repeated skull
bashings so I searched for something more sturdy and found an old vacuum
cleaner's extention metal tube... Er... Thing.
It can double in length so it could keep me at a safe distance from a zombie
and when shortened it's light and easily transportable.
It's not much but I think it would work pretty well.
A couple of months before being eaten, perhaps? :-)
________________________________________________________

Thats a hella original weapon. Nice work TF!

//spm